Adipose tissue purification kit for aesthetic surgery
BEAUTY-STEM™ is a closed-circuit single-use kit for adipose tissue purification without any centrifuge and with minimal manipulation. The system provides a highly regenerative adipose tissue ideal for Cosmetic volumization surgery.
The entire processing phase of the liposuctioned tissue occurs inside the device thanks to continuous saline solution washing. This allows reducing the cellular stress, eliminating any traumatic action that may damage the extracellular matrix and its essential trophic and anti-inflammatory function.
The sophisticated filtering and washing system preserves the entire vascular stromal niche architecture and volume of the lipoaspirate and improves the cells’ capacity to respond to regenerative stimuli.
The final purified product is a viscous and dense fluid with a high regenerative potential that preserves the volume and adipose cluster size of the lipoaspirate and can be used for several aesthetic procedures.
- BREAST: composite augmentation (implant and fat), rippling correction after breast augmentation, total autologous volume
- BUTT: volume augmentation (Safe Subcutaneous Technique) and BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Volume restoration after tumour removal
- Processes up to 400 ml of adipose tissue in approximately 10 minutes.
- No centrifugation waiting time and machinery clean up.
- All-in-one system that microfragments, processes and purifies a high-quality lipoaspirate within one device.
- Ready to use autologous lipofilling.
- Adipose tissue microfragmentation, purification and processing.
- Preservation of the cells biological properties and maximization of the regenerative potential.
- Continuous saline solution washing eliminates any traumatic action that may damage the extracellular matrix.
- Sampling and processing in a sterile closed-circuit environment, eliminating the risk of contamination
- Simple and reproducible technique while maintaining the highest standards for fat grafting.
- Compared to centrifugation, BEAUTY-STEM™ minimizes staff training, OR preparation and clean-up.
- Allows to repeat the procedure with the same kit on the same patient
- Multiple waste bag connections for large volume liposuction.
- No centrifugation is required.
- Single surgical time and day hospital procedure.
- Only 1 operator required
- No machinery loan and maintenance.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Infiltrate the Klein solution in the selected harvest site.
2. Harvest the adipose tissue from the previously infiltrated area.
3. Connect a saline bag to the device’s “WASH IN” valve and open the clamp to fill the device.
4. Insert the harvested adipose tissue in the device’s “LIPO IN” valve.
5. Support the purification of the adipose tissue using the spatula provided with the kit, with a gentle movement on the filter and without exerting any pressure.
6. Once the final product acquires a clear yellow colour, stop the saline solution flow.
7. Retrieve the purified adipose tissue from the dedicated “LIPO OUT” valve with a syringe and use it as needed
The device is supplied ready-to-use with a 400 ml capacity processing bag and a 2 lt waste-collecting bag. The kit includes a spatula to facilitate tissue purification.
The system has 3 valves:
– WASH IN: to connect the saline solution
– LIPO IN: to transfer the harvested adipose tissue into the device
– LIPO OUT: to extract the purified adipose tissue.